Yoville Angel's Wishlist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAT ETC

+2
Linda P
Trixie (tl90)
6 posters

Go down

CHAT ETC Empty CHAT ETC

Post by Trixie (tl90) Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:12 pm

NEW THREAD
Trixie (tl90)
Trixie (tl90)
Admin

https://yoangelswishlist.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

CHAT ETC Empty Re: CHAT ETC

Post by Linda P Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Whoo hoooo! I'm the first one to post in it too santa Dashing madly from kitchen(where I've been baking like a madwoman) to pop in and say Merry Christmas to all of you. I may not get here often, but I do think of all of you frequently. I'm so glad to have met you and gained your friendship this year. From my house to all of yours, may the peace, joy, and blessings of the season abound! Love, ME!
Linda P
Linda P

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige/Gdaydreamer Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:11 am

Hey everyone!!! Long time no see lol. Life has been a busy mess the last few months. I haven't forgotten anyone, I promise, just haven't had the chance to do much in yo lately. Just wanted to at least say hi and let you all know I was still around. Hope all is well here. Lots of love, and I promise I will try to stop in more often. Hugs!!!!!
Paige/Gdaydreamer
Paige/Gdaydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie (tl90) Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:53 am

Linda P wrote:Whoo hoooo! I'm the first one to post in it too santa Dashing madly from kitchen(where I've been baking like a madwoman) to pop in and say Merry Christmas to all of you. I may not get here often, but I do think of all of you frequently. I'm so glad to have met you and gained your friendship this year. From my house to all of yours, may the peace, joy, and blessings of the season abound! Love, ME!
Hugs Hun. I haven't been popping in as often cause nobody else seems to be. Glad to see you and the best of best wishes for you and yours santa
Trixie (tl90)
Trixie (tl90)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie (tl90) Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:53 am

Paige/Gdaydreamer wrote:Hey everyone!!! Long time no see lol. Life has been a busy mess the last few months. I haven't forgotten anyone, I promise, just haven't had the chance to do much in yo lately. Just wanted to at least say hi and let you all know I was still around. Hope all is well here. Lots of love, and I promise I will try to stop in more often. Hugs!!!!!
Hey hun Merry Christmas hope next year is better for you santa
Trixie (tl90)
Trixie (tl90)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmaureen Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:53 am

Could someone give me a link to Cynn's apartment? The one in her signature keeps giving me an error message Sad
lilmaureen
lilmaureen

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie (tl90) Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:09 pm

lilmaureen wrote:Could someone give me a link to Cynn's apartment? The one in her signature keeps giving me an error message Sad
This should take you to cyn's christmas place https://apps.facebook.com/yoville/index.php?d=h42198899&poe=200
Trixie (tl90)
Trixie (tl90)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmaureen Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Thanks Trixie!! Got it Smile
lilmaureen
lilmaureen

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige/Gdaydreamer Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:02 am

Just dropping in to show some love... see toldja I would try to come in more often lol loves you all... ok back to the grind Smile
Paige/Gdaydreamer
Paige/Gdaydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie (tl90) Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:11 am

Paige/Gdaydreamer wrote:Just dropping in to show some love... see toldja I would try to come in more often lol loves you all... ok back to the grind Smile
I love you
Trixie (tl90)
Trixie (tl90)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynnamyn Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:51 am

Hello Everyone, Thankyou so much for the wonderful gifts. I love them. Sorry I have not been on sooner to thank you. My computer quit working and I was on my moms and did not have link. So thankyou all so much again.
Hugs Cynn
Cynnamyn
Cynnamyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie (tl90) Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Cynnamyn wrote:Hello Everyone, Thankyou so much for the wonderful gifts. I love them. Sorry I have not been on sooner to thank you. My computer quit working and I was on my moms and did not have link. So thankyou all so much again.
Hugs Cynn
Great 2 c u hun Smile Have great Christmas santa
Trixie (tl90)
Trixie (tl90)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynnamyn Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Trixie (tl90) wrote:
Cynnamyn wrote:Hello Everyone, Thankyou so much for the wonderful gifts. I love them. Sorry I have not been on sooner to thank you. My computer quit working and I was on my moms and did not have link. So thankyou all so much again.
Hugs Cynn
Great 2 c u hun Smile Have great Christmas santa

Thankyou Hun, I am gonna be getting on here in a bit and doing some christmas wish gifting. Cant wait to get back at it again,
Hugs Cynn
Cynnamyn
Cynnamyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynnamyn Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:35 am

Hello everyone, I sent everyone who had a wishlist up. A few items.Hope yall enjoy and have a very Merry Christmas. Hugs Cynn
Cynnamyn
Cynnamyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige/Gdaydreamer Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:19 am

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!! Things getting ready to go back to "normal" here lol. Kiddies return to school Monday, the bulk of the holiday messes are all cleaned up and everything new has found a home. santa

Was able to get most of the holiday stuff I wanted on clearance after I got credited back from the bad start to the sale. Still a bit let down by the Christmas releases and the fact we didn't have any good bathroom or kitchen furniture for it, well I guess the livingroom and bedroom stuff wasn't exactly overwhelming either was it lol.
rendeer
Guilty confession time... I spent 17.50 on myself for yocash lol. I got the $25 ecard with a promo code that saved me 30% then turned it in during the 30% more time and scored just around 180 yo for it. How could I resist? lol
cheers
Ok so I know I am off Tuesday, and as far as I am aware we have no big plans that day, sooooo I am gonna post a Wl now, that will give everyone else a few days to check in here and post theirs too and update, so I can get in and do some gifting on Tuesday. Can't wait lol, I am all excited to go on a bit of a gifting spree... get listing people go go go go !!!! bounce
Paige/Gdaydreamer
Paige/Gdaydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie (tl90) Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Paige/Gdaydreamer wrote:Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!! Things getting ready to go back to "normal" here lol. Kiddies return to school Monday, the bulk of the holiday messes are all cleaned up and everything new has found a home. santa

Was able to get most of the holiday stuff I wanted on clearance after I got credited back from the bad start to the sale. Still a bit let down by the Christmas releases and the fact we didn't have any good bathroom or kitchen furniture for it, well I guess the livingroom and bedroom stuff wasn't exactly overwhelming either was it lol.
rendeer
Guilty confession time... I spent 17.50 on myself for yocash lol. I got the $25 ecard with a promo code that saved me 30% then turned it in during the 30% more time and scored just around 180 yo for it. How could I resist? lol
cheers
Ok so I know I am off Tuesday, and as far as I am aware we have no big plans that day, sooooo I am gonna post a Wl now, that will give everyone else a few days to check in here and post theirs too and update, so I can get in and do some gifting on Tuesday. Can't wait lol, I am all excited to go on a bit of a gifting spree... get listing people go go go go !!!! bounce
Hey hun glad you had a great Christmas. A lot of people have said that about the releases. I think there were so great decorations but you're right none of the staples that you need, ironic because people complain that they are all the same lol. It was all a bit disjointed.
Glad you spoilt yourself Smile
Trixie (tl90)
Trixie (tl90)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekie Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Hey everyone been a long time how are you all
cheekie
cheekie

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige/Gdaydreamer Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:06 pm

yay! well I finally got a little down time, and promised I would drop in and hit the lists, I gifted everyone that had a list posted, I know some were probably a bit out dated and some I didn't have exact items asked for, but I left at least a little "thinking of you" giftie for everyone in there. Gonna run away for now, kids will be home from school soon and I have to see if I can track down some half decent prices on some spellbound stuff. I can NOT believe they are closing it out so close to Christmas!! If I had known that, I wouldn't have spent my cash on that stuff. *sigh* oh well live and learn lol. Hugs to all, see you as soon as I have a little more "free" time hehe
Paige/Gdaydreamer
Paige/Gdaydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie (tl90) Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:18 am

Hi Cheekie Great to see you Smile
TY so much Paige, it's lovely to be thought of ♥️
Happy New Year everyone. We just got back from the beach which was lovely. Now into the new year. Hope everyone has a better one this year Wink
Trixie (tl90)
Trixie (tl90)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige/Gdaydreamer Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:26 am

Just dropping in to say hi to everyone Smile Hope everything is going well for my wonderful yofamily. Feel like crap today, can't figure it out either. No stuffy, no sore throat, no cold symptoms, but running a fever and feel like I was run through a wringer. Oh well, guess I will turn in early to make it through work tomorrow lol. Gotta love winter. Well guess I will go for now, lots of love to you all.... hugzzzz
Paige/Gdaydreamer
Paige/Gdaydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynnamyn Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:47 am

Knock knock Trixie, Chimikatz and Lilmaureen. Saw you posted your wishlist and wanted to gift you somthing off it.
Hope you like and enjoy.
Hugs Cynnamyn
Cynnamyn
Cynnamyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum