Yoville Angel's Wishlist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please keep mine and Candices mom in your prayers

+3
chimikatz
YoChristina
Cynnamyn
7 posters

Go down

Please keep mine and Candices mom in your prayers Empty Please keep mine and Candices mom in your prayers

Post by Cynnamyn Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:54 am

Hello Everyone, Me and Candice would like to ask that you keep our momma in your prayers. We found out today that our mom has cervical cancer. They say they caught it early and they think they can get it all but will not know more til they do surgery.As you all know I am a breast cancer survivor of almost 5 years.So this is really getting to me and my sister. So please with all of our hearts please pray for momma. Thankyou and Hugs Cynn
Cynnamyn
Cynnamyn

Back to top Go down

Please keep mine and Candices mom in your prayers Empty Re: Please keep mine and Candices mom in your prayers

Post by YoChristina Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:00 am

Oh my goodness, my heart goes out to you, your mum, sister, your whole family. My thoughts and prayers are with you *big hugs* I wish your mom all the best in overcoming this and hope she has a speedy recovery from the surgery. I feel for you all.
YoChristina
YoChristina

Back to top Go down

Please keep mine and Candices mom in your prayers Empty Re: Please keep mine and Candices mom in your prayers

Post by chimikatz Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:15 pm

I am so sorry! Prayers being sent for your Mom and all of you. Sometimes it is harder on the family than the person going through it. ~hugs~
chimikatz
chimikatz

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie (tl90) Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:49 am

Will do hun, cancer is such a scary thing. Please keep us posted on her progress.
Trixie (tl90)
Trixie (tl90)
Admin

https://yoangelswishlist.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Ticki~ Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:06 pm

Keeping you, your mom, and your whole family in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time!!! ((hugs))
~Ticki~
~Ticki~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynnamyn Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:45 am

Thankyou Everyone,
I am hoping to be able to go to mommas this weekend, But will have to wait and see. Will let you all know if I get to go and how she is doing. Hugs Cynn
Cynnamyn
Cynnamyn

Back to top Go down

Post by tessy Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Aww hon sending good thoughts and prayers your way...hugs!!!!
tessy
tessy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda P Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:40 pm

Praying hard for all of you. Keep strong!
Linda P
Linda P

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynnamyn Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Hello Everyone, An update. I was not able to go to my moms yet. I am hoping to go this weekend since I could nt last weekend. But my mom had surgery yesterday. They think they got it all but not certain. They will know more on test results next week. Hugs Cynn
Cynnamyn
Cynnamyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie (tl90) Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:39 am

Hoping they did. Hugs
Trixie (tl90)
Trixie (tl90)
Admin

https://yoangelswishlist.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynnamyn Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:01 am

Hello, Everyone. My mom is doing great. She is cancer free. They got everything when they did the surgery. So everything went awesome., Thankyou all for the prayers. Hugs Cynn
Cynnamyn
Cynnamyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum