Yoville Angel's Wishlist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us who you are :)

+29
nasotm
candicekisses
Loving Daughter AFM
allygatorXO
beck
Samantha Hayes
Mrs Yo Daddy
lilmaureen
tessy
Aaron
Cynnamyn
DarkVegan
anna del
Kym1985
Linda P
chimikatz
Pinky
Mz. Sara
Bear Hudson
BirdieKity
Sally
Trixie (tl90)
rebeccarain
Paige/Gdaydreamer
PersCat
drae94
greg
AliciaW
Mel
33 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tell us who you are :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell us who you are :)

Post by Mrs Yo Daddy Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:10 am

I'm Brita; bmjack on the Yoville forums and my in game name is the same as here Mrs Yo Daddy. Very Happy

I live in SoCal. I have been married 13 yrs and have 3 kids; 2 boys ages 11 1/2 & 10 and a girl who is 7. I just recently went back to work part time in April after being a SAHM for almost 7 years. Still adjusting to not being home with the kids during the summer which is hard! I really miss them!

I have been playing Yo since Christmas of 09'.
Mrs Yo Daddy
Mrs Yo Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Hayes Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:44 am

In game my name is the same as here and I`m and old lady who has 8 kids (sons 41,25,24,23,19 daughters 39,18 and 18) Been married 11 years but known one another for over 25 years He had 4 kids and so did I when we married and we adopted each others kids.We also have 2 grandsons (18 and 2)and a grand daughter on the way. I live in Hamilton Ontario Canada
I`m online almost everyday all day lol and love to GIVE gifts but dont need any gift right now
oh and been playing Yo since September of `09
hugs Sam

keys https://apps.facebook.com/yoville/index.php?d=APLiving-125220721
profile http://www.yoville.com/profile/125220721

Last edited by Samantha Hayes on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added links)
Samantha Hayes
Samantha Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by beck Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:26 am

My name is Rebecca but most people just call me beck. My in game name is beck. My old forum name was beck71. Smile

beck

Back to top Go down

Post by allygatorXO Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Hi all!
I'm Allyson but most of you probably know me as Allygator from yoville. I'm twenty-two, just recently graduated college, living with my parents. Smile

In my spare time I love to read, write, sing, do theater, go to the movies and spend time with my friends. Smile
allygatorXO
allygatorXO

Back to top Go down

Post by Loving Daughter AFM Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Hi I am Cindi in real. My in game name back in the day was Loving Daughter AFM and it has been avery long time sence i have seen you all. How is it going?
Loving Daughter AFM
Loving Daughter AFM

Back to top Go down

Post by candicekisses Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Hi my name is candice im a mother of 4, i am partially blind . I cannot drive so i stay home alot. So the main thing i do is play yoville. I have met soo many people wonderful people and made soo many friends on yo. My sister told me about this group and told me i neeed to sign up for it so i did. Shes says im a yo angel but i dont see myself as that i just gift to people who i think deserve to be surprised or someone who is haveing a bad say. I try to put a smile on someones face. I might not can see their smile but it makes me smile knowing i can help someone out. Well i guess thats it.

candicekisses
candicekisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda P Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Welcome to the list, Candice. Don't forget to add your wish list too. Hugs.
Linda P
Linda P

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynnamyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Hey Sis, Welcome to the forumns.
Love you and see ya soon.
Cynn

candicekisses wrote:Hi my name is candice im a mother of 4, i am partially blind . I cannot drive so i stay home alot. So the main thing i do is play yoville. I have met soo many people wonderful people and made soo many friends on yo. My sister told me about this group and told me i neeed to sign up for it so i did. Shes says im a yo angel but i dont see myself as that i just gift to people who i think deserve to be surprised or someone who is haveing a bad say. I try to put a smile on someones face. I might not can see their smile but it makes me smile knowing i can help someone out. Well i guess thats it.

Cynnamyn
Cynnamyn

Back to top Go down

Post by candicekisses Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Linda P wrote:Welcome to the list, Candice. Don't forget to add your wish list too. Hugs.
ty
candicekisses
candicekisses

Back to top Go down

Post by tessy Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:00 am

candicekisses wrote:Hi my name is candice im a mother of 4, i am partially blind . I cannot drive so i stay home alot. So the main thing i do is play yoville. I have met soo many people wonderful people and made soo many friends on yo. My sister told me about this group and told me i neeed to sign up for it so i did. Shes says im a yo angel but i dont see myself as that i just gift to people who i think deserve to be surprised or someone who is haveing a bad say. I try to put a smile on someones face. I might not can see their smile but it makes me smile knowing i can help someone out. Well i guess thats it.

Welcome Candice hope u will be happy here Very Happy We love your sister Cynnamyn she's such a doll!!
tessy
tessy

Back to top Go down

Post by nasotm Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:06 am

My real name is August, forum name is nasotm, in game name is August MMS 1st Lady. I'm a 26 year old single mother to two wonderful kids. My son, Kaleb is 5 and my daughter, Kloe just turned 3. I currently live in SC but moving to GA this weekend. I joined Yoville in August 2009. I took like a 6 month leave from it last year but I've been back and going strong for a while now Very Happy. I saw someone say their kids have type 1 diabetes. I can relate as I too have type 1 diabetes. I was diagnosed 15 years ago. Thank you again Loving Daughter AFM for inviting me to join. I love you
nasotm
nasotm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mars/Aurora8004 Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:43 am

Hi all! My name is Marisa, my in game name is Mars, my forum name is Aurora8004. I am a native New Yorker and proud of it lol! I am 31 and have been playing YoVille for over a year now. I am happily married for four years now and we are in the process of moving, ick. My best friend in the whole wide world is Paige/Gdaydreamer, love her so much and she told me all about this and I am so excited! I finally have a little time to gift! Hugs everyone!
Mars/Aurora8004
Mars/Aurora8004

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynnamyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Mars/Aurora8004 wrote:Hi all! My name is Marisa, my in game name is Mars, my forum name is Aurora8004. I am a native New Yorker and proud of it lol! I am 31 and have been playing YoVille for over a year now. I am happily married for four years now and we are in the process of moving, ick. My best friend in the whole wide world is Paige/Gdaydreamer, love her so much and she told me all about this and I am so excited! I finally have a little time to gift! Hugs everyone!

Hi Hun, I wanted to say welcome to the page. Sorry I have not welcomed you yet. Had not been on here much.
But I do hope you enjoy your self here and have a wonderful time.
Hugs Cynn
Cynnamyn
Cynnamyn

Back to top Go down

Post by tessy Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:40 am

Mars/Aurora8004 wrote:Hi all! My name is Marisa, my in game name is Mars, my forum name is Aurora8004. I am a native New Yorker and proud of it lol! I am 31 and have been playing YoVille for over a year now. I am happily married for four years now and we are in the process of moving, ick. My best friend in the whole wide world is Paige/Gdaydreamer, love her so much and she told me all about this and I am so excited! I finally have a little time to gift! Hugs everyone!

Welcome to the forum Marisa hope you'll be very happy here Very Happy
tessy
tessy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Hi Marisa long time no see haha hope you have been well just thought i would say hello Smile

Aaron (AaronD)
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Tell us who you are :) - Page 2 Empty Hello there! :)

Post by ~Ticki~ Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:30 am

My real life name is Tricia, but I go by Ticki on YoVille (on the YoVille forum and in game). When my niece was just learning to talk, she called me Aunt Ticki instead of Aunt Tricia, and the name sorta stuck. LOL She's 5 now, and she still calls me that...and her 2 year old brother is carrying on in her footsteps. Very Happy

I'm definitely a YoVille addict, and have been since the beginning of 2009. I love the wishlist thread....I love to decorate houses….and I love to dress up my little Yo, too! And I've recently started designing for the Design Contests - which has been so much fun!!!!

In real life, I'm an x-ray technologist, as well as a pianist. I teach piano and vocal lessons at a music studio….and in my free time, I write/arrange musicals and musical productions. Fun! Fun! I am currently on leave from the radiology field so I can be at home with my two awesome boys, Noah (13) and Jonas (5). I've been homeschooling Noah since 1st grade, and Jonas is just starting his first year of Kindergarten. And I have been blessed with the most wonderful husband in the world. We just celebrated our 15 year wedding anniversary!

I'd like to thank my sweet new friend, Linda P, for inviting me to join this forum. I was so excited when looking through the member list....I already know some of the people on here including my wonderful friends, Chimikatz, sweetkitty, txmimi, Kymtastic, and more! (I can’t think of everyone off the top of my head.) And I'm looking forward to getting to know the rest of you as well! Smile
~Ticki~
~Ticki~

Back to top Go down

Tell us who you are :) - Page 2 Empty Hi, I am Car...

Post by Car Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:41 am

My name is Car in the game as well, Carolyn in real life.

None of my yo friends know this but I have never been sick a day in my life and I had a seizure 6 months ago which rendered me housebound for 6 months except for work as I was not allowed to drive. I started playing Yoville again with all of the downtime I had and I met some great people.

My long six months is over and I can get back to normal but thank you everyone for clicking my links and posting hotdogs etc, and I will still be around because, well you know, Halloween is coming, and then Thanksgiving, and then Christmas, and you know I can't miss all that.

Take care everyone and thanks again!
Car
Car

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie (tl90) Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:57 am

Car wrote:My name is Car in the game as well, Carolyn in real life.

None of my yo friends know this but I have never been sick a day in my life and I had a seizure 6 months ago which rendered me housebound for 6 months except for work as I was not allowed to drive. I started playing Yoville again with all of the downtime I had and I met some great people.

My long six months is over and I can get back to normal but thank you everyone for clicking my links and posting hotdogs etc, and I will still be around because, well you know, Halloween is coming, and then Thanksgiving, and then Christmas, and you know I can't miss all that.

Take care everyone and thanks again!
Wow Welcome! And welcome to everyone else as well. I am so happy that you can share with us. Looking forward to getting to know you better.
Trixie (tl90)
Trixie (tl90)
Admin

https://yoangelswishlist.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by YoChristina Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Hello everyone Smile
My name is Christina, forum name YoChristina and in-game name is Christina Smile I'm so original aren't I lol.
I'm a 35yo stay-at-home-mum for now. I live in Australia, but was born in New Zealand. I live with my partner of 19years and our beautiful 6yo son, who is severely autistic. He started school this year and it had been wonderful for him, he loves it Very Happy I am renovating our farmhouse but it's slow going lol, I'm about to paint inside and not really looking forward to it lol.
I've been playing Yo since Sept 09 and love it <3 <3

My lovely friend chimikatz invited me to join this forum, thanks Susie *mwah*
YoChristina
YoChristina

Back to top Go down

Post by chimikatz Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:49 pm

YoChristina wrote:Hello everyone Smile
My name is Christina, forum name YoChristina and in-game name is Christina Smile I'm so original aren't I lol.
I'm a 35yo stay-at-home-mum for now. I live in Australia, but was born in New Zealand. I live with my partner of 19years and our beautiful 6yo son, who is severely autistic. He started school this year and it had been wonderful for him, he loves it Very Happy I am renovating our farmhouse but it's slow going lol, I'm about to paint inside and not really looking forward to it lol.

So Glad you joined us!!! I have missed you.
chimikatz
chimikatz

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie (tl90) Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:23 am

YoChristina wrote:Hello everyone Smile

Welcome! Wow we have so much in common. I'm a 37yr old Western Sydney girl who's a stay at home mum. My daughter is 8 and even though she's not autistic she has severe speech problems which we are still dealing with. Hope you will feel at home here Smile
Trixie (tl90)
Trixie (tl90)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YoChristina Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:52 am

Hi Trixie Smile great to meet ya! I'm in Vic, bloody cold here at the moment, hope it's warmer up there.
My son is basically non-verbal, although he is starting to mimic a few words recently and has also said a couple of words umprompted Very Happy His words aren't perfectly clear to most people but I know what he's saying, and he's improving, gotta be happy with that. We've been making heaps of video models lately, so sick of hearing and seeing myself on them lol, makes me cringe, but it's good for him..
I hope all is going well for you and your daughter, it can be a struggle at times but also extremely rewarding hey.
Thanks for having me here at your lovely forum xo
YoChristina
YoChristina

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie (tl90) Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:56 am

Glad to have you. I hope you have a good support network around you. I think parents of special needs kids should sometimes get an award for just getting out of bed in the morning and having the courage to face the day.
We are doing well. My daughter has improved so much, the only area's of real difficulty now are her clarity of speech and her auditory memory. Her last test put her in the bottom 1% in auditory memory. I am so inspired by your positivity. I'm ok now but there were years where literally I was on the verge of tears almost all the time. I don't know if you can relate to this, but it was never my daughter who upset me but how other people acted. There is so little empathy out there.
Our weather is beautiful although we had rain all of the school holidays, we are just going to go for a swim now.
Hope to see heaps of you around Smile
Trixie (tl90)
Trixie (tl90)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anna del Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:26 am

Linda P wrote:Hello Anna, it's nice to meet you. KYM.....HUGS GIRL! Woot!

thank u so much Linda! its really nice to be here!its nice to see we have a lot of family members here!i know chimikatz and aaron seperately but never connected them as mum n son!! lol.very cool!

hope ur doing good everybody!!

<3

anna del

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie (tl90) Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:14 pm

anna del wrote:
Linda P wrote:Hello Anna, it's nice to meet you. KYM.....HUGS GIRL! Woot!

thank u so much Linda! its really nice to be here!its nice to see we have a lot of family members here!i know chimikatz and aaron seperately but never connected them as mum n son!! lol.very cool!

hope ur doing good everybody!!

<3
Hey Long time no see. Glad to see you I love you
Trixie (tl90)
Trixie (tl90)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum